The Ultimate Monitoring System Solution!
SecurityHawk 5E is a complete environmental and security monitoring solution for your enterprise resources. SecurityHawk 5E has an embedded Linux Operating System. Accessible through it’s own web interface means there is no software to install on your PC. Setup is very simple, once the IP address is configured to match your network, all features and settings are accessible through the web interface which is available in several languages.
- Full SNMP v3 compliance
- 8 Intelligent sensor ports
- Compatible with all of SecurityHawk's intelligent sensors
- Modbus Master/Slave function
- Extendable functionality using SecurityHawk 8 or SecurityHawk 16 expansion modules
- Internal web server including https (SSL), Bash, Perl, vi, Telnet, PHP and Nagios support
- 1U rack mountable
8 Intelligent Sensor Ports
Being compatible with every one of Enviromon’s intelligent sensors gives access to a wide range of conditions that can be monitored. Sensors can be connected in any combination. If you require more than 8 sensors you may opt to add an SecurityHawk 8 expansion module that will give additional 8x intelligent sensor ports. Several of these can be combined to give up to 600 sensor points on one SecurityHawk 5E.
- Integrated graphing function records all your sensor data for analysis
- Supports 8 dual temperature and humidity sensors giving a maximum of 16 data points on one unit (8x temp and 8x hum)
- Autosense “Plug and Play” feature automatically configures your sensor
Rich Notification Suite
Instantly be notified of a sensors change in status using one of the many notification options available. A battery-backed time of day clock ensures time stamps are correct for accurate record keeping.
- Receive SNMP traps, E-mail, SMS, MMS, telephone calls, audio alerts and much more, based on a sensors status
- A simple notification wizard aids in the easy setup of required notifications
- Escalation function can upgrade an alert to the next level if left unattended
- Safely shutdown your Linux or Windows based servers during a power outage before your UPS backup runs out.