Ensuring the presence of airflow can be very important when trying to regulate and control room temperature. When airflow stops, areas of rooms or equipment can quickly build up heat which will lead to problems later.
To make sure you are getting the proper airflow in your environmentally sensitive areas get environmental monitoring with SensorHawk AirFlow Smart Sensors from Enviromon. Our base units and smart sensors provide 24/7 monitoring and logging for secure locations which can also alert you by email or SMS when user-defined conditions are met.
See our complete list of smart sensors in our online store.
Heat dissipation is critical in today's wiring closets and datacenters. If the flow of air stops, your equipment might just stop working too. The AirFlow Smart Sensor is meant to measure the presence or the absence of air flow. This is not a precision sensor, it is ONLY designed to sense the presence and non-presence of airflow and not to measure the amount of airfow.
SMART SENSOR FEATURES
- View from any web browser
- Quick and simple set-up and configuration
- Receive email and SMS alert notifications
- Supports SNMP polling
- Easy firmware updates
- No calibration required.
- Length: 1.5 meters (5 feet)
- Maximum Extension Cable Length: 305m (1000 feet) with standard CAT 5 cable
- Sampling Rate: 1 Reading per Second
- Measurement Sensitivity: 0% or 100% based on presence or non-presence of airflow
- Sensor Type: Thermistor
- Disconnect Alarm: Relay alert if sensor becomes interrupted or disconnected.