Environmental monitoring with SensorHawk Motion Detection Sensors from Enviromon. Our base units and smart sensors provide 24/7 monitoring and data logging for motion detection and can alert you by email or SMS when user-defined conditions are met.
See our complete list of smart sensors in our online store.
This sensor is designed for protecting against forced entry by hammer, saw, crowbar etc… through walls, ceilings, windows, safes, cabinets, etc… It will initiate an alarm when a vibration from a non-desirable force strikes the protected surface. A built-in tamper switch is independent from the circuit of the vibration detector for your convenience. Vibration contacts are adjustable by turning an adjustment screw to respond to any surface – glass, wood, steel, plasterboard, or brick. Pure silver contact points ensure years of fail-free operation. The dust tight ABS case is small, inconspicuous and can be easily installed with two-sided adhesive tape.
The Vibration Detect sensor can be connected to the SensorHawk and SecurityHawk units via the RJ-45 dry contact sensors. Or it can be directly connected to the dry contact inputs on the SensorHawk8-20, SensorHawk8-60, SecurityHawk-20 and SecurityHawk-60 units allowing security protection for many windows using only a single base unit.
The Motion Detection Smart Sensor detects motion or movement and it can be mounted to a wall or ceiling. Use our motion detection sensor to automatically record room entries date and time, or use it to trigger additional systems such as lights, security cameras, or alarms when configured with our base units.
SMART SENSOR FEATURES
- View from any web browser
- Quick and simple set-up and configuration
- Receive email and SMS alert notifications
- Supports SNMP polling
- Easy firmware updates
- No calibration required.
- Surface mount for wall or ceiling installation.
- Weather resistant design.
- Length: 1.5 meters (5 feet)
- Maximum Extension Cable Length: 305m (1000 feet) with standard CAT 5 cable
- Detection Angle: 60°
- Maximum Working Distance: 3.0 meters (9.8 feet)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to +122°F)
- Dimensions: 65 mm (2.6 in) x 60 mm ( 2.4in) x 35 mm (1.4 in)
- Sensor Type: Infrared, Dual Angle
- High immunity to Radio Frequency Interference (RFI)