The 5 Input Dry Contact sensor is a simple connection to burglar alarms, fire alarms or any application that requires monitoring by the base unit. Dry contact sensors are user definable and can be used to detect many different currents and inputs such as UPS status, security systems, air conditioning status. The base unit senses this closure and opening, and reports the condition.
SMART SENSOR FEATURES
- View from any web browser
- Quick and simple set-up and configuration
- Receive email and SMS alert notifications
- Supports SNMP polling
- Easy firmware updates
- Length: 4.5 meters (15 feet)
- Maximum Extension Cable Length: 305m (1000 feet) with standard CAT 5 cable
- Sampling Rate: Multiple Readings per Second
- Measurement Range: Alarm or Normal
- Communications Cable: RJ45 jack to sensor using UTP Cat 5 wire
- Sensor Type: Open / Closed Contact Switch
- Disconnect Alarm: Relay alert if sensor becomes interrupted or disconnected.