Our AC voltage detection sensors are used to indicate the presence or absence of AC line voltage. This is useful, for example to tell when the UPS is running on battery power. It indicates an ALARM/NORMAL condition in software and also via an LED mounted on the sensor.
SNMP traps and sensor polling available (MIB file supplied).
SMART SENSOR FEATURES
- View from any web browser
- Quick and simple set-up and configuration
- Receive email and SMS alert notifications
- Supports SNMP polling
- Easy firmware updates
- Visual LED indicator on sensor shows if voltage is present.
- Length: 1.5 meters (5 feet)
- Maximum Extension Cable Length: 305m (1000 feet) with standard CAT 5 cable
- Sampling Rate: Multiple Readings per Second
- Measurement Indication: Alarm or Normal
- Measurement Range: Detects voltage at 50V AC to 250 VAC
- Communications Cable: RJ45 jack to sensor using UTP Cat 5 wire
- Sensor Type: Open / Closed Contact Switch
- Disconnect Alarm: Relay alert if the sensor becomes interrupted or disconnected.