Heat dissipation is critical in today’s wiring closets and datacenters. If the flow of air stops, your equipment might just stop working too. The AirFlow Smart Sensor is meant to measure the presence or the absence of airflow. This is not a precision sensor, it is ONLY designed to sense the presence and non-presence of airflow and not to measure the amount of airfow.
SMART SENSOR FEATURES
- View from any web browser
- Quick and simple set-up and configuration
- Receive email and SMS alert notifications
- Supports SNMP polling
- Easy firmware updates
- No calibration required apoteketgenerisk.com/.
- Length: 1.5 meters (5 feet)
- Maximum Extension Cable Length: 305m (1000 feet) with standard CAT 5 cable
- Sampling Rate: 1 Reading per Second
- Measurement Sensitivity: 0% or 100% based on presence or non-presence of airflow
- Sensor Type: Thermistor
- Disconnect Alarm: Relay alert if sensor becomes interrupted or disconnected.