The DC Digital Voltmeter is used to indicate the presence or absence of DC line voltage. Readings are available in both an absolute value and a percentage of full scale. Full scale is user programmable with both the base and top voltage from -60 to 0 or 0 to 60 volts.
SMART SENSOR FEATURES
- View from any web browser
- Quick and simple set-up and configuration
- Receive email and SMS alert notifications
- Supports SNMP polling
- Easy firmware updates
- Length: 1.5 meters (5 feet)
- Maximum Extension Cable Length: 305m (1000 feet) with standard CAT 5 cable
- Sampling Rate: Multiple Readings per Second
- Measurement Accuracy: ± 1%
- Measurement Range: -60V DC to +60v DC
- Communications Cable: RJ45 jack to sensor using UTP Cat 5 wire
- Conversion Time: 280 msec
- Disconnect Alarm: Relay alert if sensor becomes interrupted or disconnected.