The Door Contact Smart Sensor is a magnetic on / off switch, which closes when one half of the sensor is in close proximity to its mate. It is designed to be mounted on doors or windows. When the two sensor pairs are moved apart from each other they open. The base unit senses this closure and opening, and reports the condition.
SNMP traps and sensor polling available for integration with third-party security systems (MIB file supplied).
SMART SENSOR FEATURES
- View from any web browser
- Quick and simple set-up and configuration
- Receive email and SMS alert notifications
- Supports SNMP polling
- Easy firmware updates
- Length: 4.5 meters (15 feet)
- Maximum Extension Cable Length: 305m (1000 feet) with standard CAT 5 cable
- Sampling Rate: Multiple Readings per Second
- Measurement Range: Alarm or Normal
- Communications Cable: RJ45 jack to sensor using UTP Cat 5 wire
- Sensor Type: Open / Closed Contact Switch
- Disconnect Alarm: Relay alert if the sensor becomes interrupted or disconnected.