By using the SecurityHawk Fuel Level sensor you can ensure that your fuel tanks are filled and ready for the most critical moments.
The SecurityHawk Fuel Level Sensor is a liquid level detector that will monitor the level of liquid in a tank and display this level on the SecurityHawk 5E’s web interface and send alerts accordingly. The RJ-45 intelligent sensor port on base unit powers the sensor. It is compatible with any of the SecurityHawk series units, or the SecurityHawk 8 expansion modules. You can instantly be alerted should there be any drop below critical levels in your fuel. Advance alerting, including an additional feature that alerts you if you tank level is dropping too quickly, protects you from possible fuel leaks or theft and ensure your tanks never run dry again.
The sensor assembly incorporates an advanced tank sender based on the ultrasonic measurement technology and can monitor a variety of liquids in many types of tanks. These tank level thresholds can then be linked to the advanced notification alerts on the SecurityHawk 5E’s web interface. This sensor is designed for monitoring levels of water, diesel, petrol fuel and waste tanks. These tanks can be in linear and non-linear sizes as they are easily calibrated from a simple wizard that is run from the SecurityHawk 5E’s web interface. Linearization parameters are used to adjust the measurement accuracy for non-linear fuel tanks. For example, a fuel tank is non-linear if the tank height is not proportional to its capacity. The low profile design and standard SAE 5 hole mounting pattern make it easy to install and setup and it has no moving parts for long lasting functionality.
- Ideal for remote sites that depend on backup generator power
- Normal, Low and Critical alerting
- Easy setup and installation
- Can monitor several liquids, including fuel, oil and water
- Monitor your tanks for critically low levels of fuel
- Requires 12V external power supply (included)
- Extremely low profile only 20mm high once mounted
- Operating distance of 0mm to 2000mm maximum
- Programmable tank dimensions via windows application
- Linear and non-linear tank calibration at 5 levels
- Supports metal and plastic tanks
- Supports tanks wall thickness up to 6mm (or larger if spacer is used and top limit adjusted)
- Industry standard SAE-5 stud mounting pattern with gasket seal and washers.