Inline power Meter 16A – 25cm power in / out cable with bare ends
In-Line Power Meter Features
- Monitor and switch an individual Appliance
- Monitor complete Power Strip, turn a power strip into a smart PDU
- Graph power, voltage, current parameters.
- Receive alerts if electrical parameters exceed your pre-defined thresholds
- Shutdown power automatically if over voltage, over current, or smoke detected
- Optional Thermal Map for use in a Rack+ system
- Optional Smoke Detector for Patent Pending Fire Suppression
- Optional LCD Display
- Bare end wires as standard or optional plug
- 100-250 AVAC Input
Patent Pending Fire Suppression System
Install an AKCP smoke detector inside the cabinet, together with the in-line power meter and optional relay gives the ability to shutdown power to the cabinet when smoke is detected. By doing this, we are able to isolate the incident to a single cabinet, and avoid escalation of the event to a complete data center shutdown and deployment of gas suppression systems.
100 Year Event
The deployment of this technology in every cabinet can avoid the catastrophic “100 year event” scenario, which leads to a complete data center shutdown. By cutting the power to the cabinet in question, we kill the source of energy for the fire, and isolate the shutdown to the single cabinet only.
A data center fire can have serious consequences for operations, finances, and in the event of gas system release, pose a health hazard. The AKCP Fire Suppression System can avoid these consequences, saving you from lost revenues. A one time event could pay for the cost of the system itself.
Manage up to 16 cabinets* on a single IP address, turning your basic power strip into a smart PDU. Monitor multiple SPX+ base units from a single user interface by connecting them with AKCPro Server centralized management software. Build up your data center from a Rack+, to a smartRow to a smartCenter.
Screenshots from AKC Pro Server showing customized desktops with drill down mapping and cabinet racks maps
*Up to 16 cabinets with in-line power meter only. Addition of thermal maps and relays decreases the number possible.