SMART SENSOR FEATURES
- Ideal for covering large areas
- Compatible with SecurityHawk and SensorHawk series
- Protect water sensitive equipment from potential disaster
- Notifications via E-mail, SNMP trap, SMS and much more
- Comes in extendable 10ft lengths, or pre-order custom length
- Powered by the SecurityHawk/SensorHawk base unit, no additional power required
- Will report critical state if cable is cut or damaged
Ideal for use in basements and under false floors and roof spaces, the Rope Water sensor can cover a large area. Combined with any of the SensorHawk series or SecurityHawk series units it will give you advance notice of any water leaks or flooding. The sensor will retain it’s error condition until it is read via an SNMP get. Therefore if the sensor encounters a critical condition at anytime it will report that condition before it returns to a normal state.
In power monitoring situations where backup battery and UPS are used to ensure constant power supply there is a risk of battery’s leaking harmful battery acid. Use this rope sensor underneath backup battery banks to give advanced warning of battery acid leaks.
Note, this product is designed for short term exposure to battery acid only. Tested with 40% concentrate Sulphuric acid (H2SO4)