EXPAND YOUR SECURITYHAWK 5E WITH AN ADDITIONAL 8 INTELLIGENT SENSOR PORTS
There is no limit to the number of expansion modules that can be daisy-chained together, with a maximum of 600 sensors being monitored by the SecurityHawk 5E base unit.
- Complete with 19″ 1U rack mounting kit
- Combine with the double rack mount tray for a space saving solution
- 8x RJ45 Intelligent sensor ports
- Compatible with all SecurityHawk intelligent sensors
The SecurityHawk 8 connects to the SecurityHawk 5E using standard CAT5 cable. This can be extended up to 1,000ft (300 meters) from the SecurityHawk. Multiple expansion modules can be daisychained together at 300 meter intervals.
Connect up to 4 cameras
A wide range of existing digital cameras can be plugged into the BNC connectors on the rear of the unit. This allows easy integration with existing CCTV, or even sophisticated night vision cameras. Enviromon also provides Pan Tilt dome cameras and Universal Mount Cameras that are fully supported by the SecurityHawk 5E.
- PAL and NTSC supported (note. all cameras must use same Video Broadcasting Standard)
- Internal PTZ controller supports industry standard Pelco d. protocol
- Live video feed at up to 30fps in max 640×480 resolution
- Video conferencing ability using built in or external speaker and microphone
Rich Notification Suite
Instantly be notified of a sensors change in status using one of the many notification options available. A battery-backed time of day clock ensures time stamps are correct for accurate record keeping.
- Receive SNMP traps, E-mail, SMS, MMS, telephone calls, audio alerts and much more, based on a sensors status
- A simple notification wizard aids in the easy setup of required notifications
- Escalation function can upgrade an alert to the next level if left unattended
- Safely shutdown your Linux or Windows based servers during a power outage before your UPS backup runs out.