The Sensor-Controlled Relay controls the electrical power to devices managed over the Internet. With easy configuration and integration with our Base Units, the Sensor Controlled Relay defines a new era in environmental management.
The Sensor Controlled Relay is easily controlled by any of our extensive selection of smart sensors. The relay can provide automatic responses to sensor alerts. Setting up the Sensor Controlled Relay is easy with its built-in autosense feature and user-friendly web interface. The device can also be monitored and controlled by external management systems via SNMP. When a sensor goes to the chosen state, for example, High Critical, the Relay can be made to cycle, which will turn on and then turn off the external device for the selected period of time. Users can easily change the fields in the Relay Settings Menu according to their needs using the friendly web interface.
- View from any web browser
- Quick and simple set-up and configuration
- Receive email and SMS alert notifications
- Supports SNMP polling
- Easy firmware updates
- Maximum Extension Cable Length: 305m (1000 feet) with standard CAT 5 cable
- Relay Contact Rating: 15 A @ 220 VAC, 25 VDC w/Resistive Load 8 A @ 220 VAC, 25 VDC with Inductive Load (P.F=0.4, L/R=7 mS)
- Input Voltage: 110 VAC (US Version) – 220 VAC (EU Version)
- Output Voltage: 110 VAC (US Version) – 220 VAC (EU Version)
- Operating Voltage: 380 VAC, 125 VDC Maximum
- Power Consumption: 5V @ 200mA
- Power Protection: 15Amp Fuse 380 VAC, 125 VDC
- Contact Material: AgCdO
- Carry Current: 16 A
- Operating Current: 16A Maximum
- Switching Capacity: 4,000 VA, 480W with Resistive Load 2,000 VA, 240W with Inductive Load (P.F=0.4) Maximum
- Operating Temperature: -40°C (-40°F) to 85°C (185°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C (-40°F) to 85°C (185°F)
- Disconnect Alarm: Relay alert if sensor becomes interrupted or disconnected.
- Dimensions: 115 mm (4.5 in) x 80 mm (3.2 in) x 40 mm (1.6 in)
- Weight: ~250 g (~0.6 lbs)