The latest generation of sensorProbe devices, in a form factor that allows for 1U, 0U and DIN rail mounting. A low profile design that is economical on cabinet space. sensorProbeX+ comes in several standard configurations, or can be customized by choosing from a variety of modules such as dry contact inputs, IO’s, internal modem, analog to digital convertors, internal UPS and additional sensor ports.
- Every sensorProbeX+ is equipped with Ethernet, Modbus RS485, EXP and BEB communications
- Compatible with sensorProbeX+ EXP and BEB units, expand the capabilities of your device.
- 1U rackmount brackets, Tool-less 0U mounting or DIN rail mounting options.
- Notification by SNMP, Email, SMS (requires optional cellular modem), built in buzzer.
- Compatible with wide range of AKCP Intelligent sensors.
- Start with base configuration and build up your device with modules you need.
- Up to 80 virtual sensors.
sensorProbeX+ is compatible with all AKCP Intelligent sensors, making it an extremely versatile and cost effective monitoring solution. From the data center, to remote sites, industrial controls it has you covered.
Environmental Monitoring Sensors
Wherever monitoring of environmental conditions is important to your daily operations and health of equipment, deploy sensors to monitor temperature, humidity, airflow and water leaks.
RFID Access control swing handle cabinet locks, door contacts and motion detectors will keep you in tune with the security situation at your sites down to cabinet level. Control who can access and when with RFID access control, centrally managed and monitored through AKCPro Server.
AC Voltage detection, DC volt meters, sensor controlled relays and power metering can all be done on the SPX+
Tank depth pressure sensors can monitor for liquid levels in fuel tanks, oil storage, chemical tanks and so on. Any tank up to 2 meters in depth can be monitored. Alarms generated when levels drop to critical levels, making sure you can re-fill with sufficient notice. Other specialized sensors include the keyswitch override, to disable notifications while maintenance work is being performed, and a programmable LCD display.