The Ultimate Monitoring System Solution!
SecurityHawk 5E is a complete environmental and security monitoring solution for your enterprise resources. SecurityHawk 5E has an embedded Linux Operating System. Accessible through it’s own web interface means there is no software to install on your PC. Setup is very simple, once the IP address is configured to match your network, all features and settings are accessible through the web interface which is available in several languages.
- Full SNMP v3 compliance
- 8 Intelligent sensor ports
- Compatible with all of SecurityHawk's intelligent sensors
- Modbus Master/Slave function
- Extendable functionality using SecurityHawk 8 or SecurityHawk 16 expansion modules
- Internal web server including https (SSL), Bash, Perl, vi, Telnet, PHP and Nagios support
- 1U rack mountable
Connect up to 4 cameras
A wide range of existing digital cameras can be plugged into the BNC connectors on the rear of the unit. This allows easy integration with existing CCTV, or even sophisticated night vision cameras. Enviromon also provides Pan Tilt dome cameras and Universal Mount Cameras that are fully supported by the SecurityHawk 5E.
- PAL and NTSC supported (note. all cameras must use same Video Broadcasting Standard)
- Internal PTZ controller supports industry standard Pelco d. protocol
- Live video feed at up to 30fps in max 640×480 resolution
- Video conferencing ability using built in or external speaker and microphone
Rich Notification Suite
Instantly be notified of a sensors change in status using one of the many notification options available. A battery-backed time of day clock ensures time stamps are correct for accurate record keeping.
- Receive SNMP traps, E-mail, SMS, MMS, telephone calls, audio alerts and much more, based on a sensors status
- A simple notification wizard aids in the easy setup of required notifications
- Escalation function can upgrade an alert to the next level if left unattended
- Safely shutdown your Linux or Windows based servers during a power outage before your UPS backup runs out.