Environmental monitoring with SensorHawk Liquid Detection Sensors from Enviromon. Our base units and smart sensors provide 24/7 monitoring and data logging for environmental conditions such as liquid detection and can alert you by email or SMS immediately as a liquid is detected.
See our complete list of smart sensors in our online store.
Spot Water Detection Sensor
Worried about water leaks, sprinkler systems or floods? Detect these conditions quickly with this water/liquid detection sensor. This Liquid Detection Sensor is much more precise than most commercially-available water sensors, and can even detect the presence of distilled water.
SMART SENSOR FEATURES
- View from any web browser
- Quick and simple set-up and configuration
- Receive email and SMS alert notifications
- Supports SNMP polling
- Easy firmware updates
- No calibration required.
- Sensor can function while immersed in water.
- Length: 4.5 meters (15 feet)
- Maximum Extension Cable Length: If you require lengths exceeding 15 feet, please contact us for special pricing.
- Sampling Rate: 3 Readings per Second (Minimum)
- Temperature Measurement Range: -40°C to +75°C (-40°F to +167°F)
- Measurement Range: Wet or Dry / -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F)
- Sensor Type: Microprocessor Controlled Capacitance Measurement Technology
- Disconnect Alarm: Relay alert if sensor becomes interrupted or disconnected.
Liquid Detection Sensor - Rope -10'
SMART SENSOR FEATURES
- Ideal for covering large areas
- Compatible with SecurityHawk and SensorHawk series
- Protect water sensitive equipment from potential disaster
- Notifications via E-mail, SNMP trap, SMS and much more
- Comes in extendable 10ft lengths, or pre order custom length
- Powered by the SecurityHawk/SensorHawk base unit, no additional power required
- Will report critical state if cable is cut or damaged
Ideal for use in basements and under false floors and roof spaces, the Rope Water sensor can cover a large area. Combined with any of the SensorHawk series or SecurityHawk series units it will give you advance notice of any water leaks or flooding. The sensor will retain it’s error condition until it is read via an SNMP get. Therefore if the sensor encounters a critical condition at anytime it will report that condition before it returns to a normal state.
In power monitoring situations where backup battery and UPS are used to ensure constant power supply there is a risk of battery’s leaking harmful battery acid. Use this rope sensor underneath backup battery banks to give advanced warning of battery acid leaks.
Note, this product is designed for short term exposure to battery acid only. Tested with 40% concentrate Sulphuric acid (H2SO4)
Liquid Detection Rope Fuel Sensor -3'
The SecurityHawk Rope Fuel sensor is a rope-type leak detector that connects to any SensorHawk or SecurityHawk RJ-45 Intelligent Sensor Ports and facilitates the detection of fuel and other liquids. The Rope Fuel sensor detects the presence of liquid hydrocarbon fuels at any point along its length. Installed with the SecurityHawk sensor module, the sensor detects the liquid, triggers an alarm, and pinpoints the location of a leak within a meter, or a foot. Typically this sensor can detect:
- Diesel #1
- Jet AB58
As this sensor is a rope type it is perfect for lying beneath fuel tanks, usually found being used with diesel generators in remote locations where early warning of fuel leakage or theft is vital to maintaining the power supply, either of a UPS or as the main power source.
Fuel Level Sensor
By using the SecurityHawk Fuel Level sensor you can ensure that your fuel tanks are filled and ready for the most critical moments.
The SecurityHawk Fuel Level Sensor is a liquid level detector that will monitor the level of liquid in a tank and display this level on the SecurityHawk 5E’s web interface and send alerts accordingly. The RJ-45 intelligent sensor port on base unit powers the sensor. It is compatible with any of the SecurityHawk series units, or the SecurityHawk 8 expansion modules. You can instantly be alerted should there be any drop below critical levels in your fuel. Advance alerting, including an additional feature that alerts you if you tank level is dropping too quickly, protects you from possible fuel leaks or theft and ensure your tanks never run dry again. The sensor assembly incorporates an advanced tank sender based on the ultra sonic measurement technology and can monitor a variety of liquids in many types of tanks. These tank level thresholds can then be linked to the advanced notification alerts on the SecurityHawk 5E’s web interface. This sensor is designed for monitoring levels of water, diesel, petrol fuel and waste tanks. These tanks can be in linear and non-linear sizes as they are easily calibrated from a simple wizard that is run from the SecurityHawk 5E’s web interface. Linearization parameters are used to adjust the measurement accuracy for non-linear fuel tanks. For example a fuel tank is non-linear if the tank height is not proportional to its capacity. The low profile design and standard SAE 5 hole mounting pattern make it easy to install and setup and it has no moving parts for long lasting functionality.
- Ideal for remote sites that depend on backup generator power
- Normal, Low and Critical alerting
- Easy setup and installation
- Can monitor several liquids, including fuel, oil and water
- Monitor your tanks for critically low levels of fuel
- Requires 12V external power supply (included)
- Extremely low profile only 20mm high once mounted
- Operating distance of 0mm to 2000mm maximum
- Programmable tank dimensions via windows application
- Linear and non linear tank calibration at 5 levels
- Supports metal and plastic tanks
- Supports tanks wall thickness up to 6mm (or larger if spacer is used and top limit adjusted)
- Industry standard SAE-5 stud mounting pattern with gasket seal and washers.