Environmental monitoring with SensorHawk Water Leak Detection Sensors from Enviromon. Our base units and smart sensors provide 24/7 monitoring and data logging for environmental conditions such as water leaks and can alert you by email or SMS immediately as a liquid is detected.
See our complete list of smart sensors in our online store.
Worried about water leaks, air conditioner leaks, sprinkler systems or floods? Detect these conditions quickly with this water/liquid detection sensor. This Liquid Detection Sensor is much more precise than most commercially-available water sensors, and can even detect the presence of distilled water.
SMART SENSOR FEATURES
- View from any web browser
- Quick and simple set-up and configuration
- Receive email and SMS alert notifications
- Supports SNMP polling
- Easy firmware updates
- No calibration required.
- Sensor can function while immersed in water.
- Length: 4.5 meters (15 feet)
- Maximum Extension Cable Length: If you require lengths exceeding 15 feet, please contact us for special pricing.
- Sampling Rate: 3 Readings per Second (Minimum)
- Temperature Measurement Range: -40°C to +75°C (-40°F to +167°F)
- Measurement Range: Wet or Dry / -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F)
- Sensor Type: Microprocessor Controlled Capacitance Measurement Technology
- Disconnect Alarm: Relay alert if sensor becomes interrupted or disconnected.
- Ideal for covering large areas
- Compatible with SecurityHawk and SensorHawk series
- Protect water sensitive equipment from potential disaster
- Notifications via E-mail, SNMP trap, SMS and much more
- Comes in extendable 10ft lengths, or pre order custom length
- Powered by the SecurityHawk/SensorHawk base unit, no additional power required
- Will report critical state if cable is cut or damaged
Ideal for use in basements and under false floors and roof spaces, the Rope Water sensor can cover a large area. Combined with any of the SensorHawk series or SecurityHawk series units it will give you advance notice of any water leaks or flooding. The sensor will retain it’s error condition until it is read via an SNMP get. Therefore if the sensor encounters a critical condition at anytime it will report that condition before it returns to a normal state.
In power monitoring situations where backup battery and UPS are used to ensure constant power supply there is a risk of battery’s leaking harmful battery acid. Use this rope sensor underneath backup battery banks to give advanced warning of battery acid leaks.
Note, this product is designed for short term exposure to battery acid only. Tested with 40% concentrate Sulphuric acid (H2SO4)