Our fuel leak sensors provide 24/7 monitoring and data logging for environmental conditions such as fuel leak detection and fuel level detection with customizable conditions and triggers that can alert you by email or SMS.
Liquid Detection Rope Fuel Leak Sensor -3'
The SecurityHawk Rope Fuel sensor is a rope-type leak detector that connects to any SensorHawk or SecurityHawk RJ-45 Intelligent Sensor Ports and facilitates the detection of fuel and other liquids. The Rope Fuel sensor detects the presence of liquid hydrocarbon fuels at any point along its length. Installed with the SecurityHawk sensor module, the sensor detects the liquid, triggers an alarm, and pinpoints the location of a leak within a meter, or a foot. Typically this sensor can detect:
- Diesel #1
- Jet AB58
As this sensor is a rope type it is perfect for lying beneath fuel tanks, usually found being used with diesel generators in remote locations where early warning of fuel leakage or theft is vital to maintaining the power supply, either of a UPS or as the main power source.
By using the SecurityHawk Fuel Level sensor you can ensure that your fuel tanks are filled and ready for the most critical moments.
The SecurityHawk Fuel Level Sensor is a liquid level detector that will monitor the level of liquid in a tank and display this level on the SecurityHawk 5E’s web interface and send alerts accordingly. The RJ-45 intelligent sensor port on base unit powers the sensor. It is compatible with any of the SecurityHawk series units, or the SecurityHawk 8 expansion modules. You can instantly be alerted should there be any drop below critical levels in your fuel. Advance alerting, including an additional feature that alerts you if you tank level is dropping too quickly, protects you from possible fuel leaks or theft and ensure your tanks never run dry again. The sensor assembly incorporates an advanced tank sender based on the ultra sonic measurement technology and can monitor a variety of liquids in many types of tanks. These tank level thresholds can then be linked to the advanced notification alerts on the SecurityHawk 5E’s web interface. This sensor is designed for monitoring levels of water, diesel, petrol fuel and waste tanks. These tanks can be in linear and non-linear sizes as they are easily calibrated from a simple wizard that is run from the SecurityHawk 5E’s web interface. Linearization parameters are used to adjust the measurement accuracy for non-linear fuel tanks. For example a fuel tank is non-linear if the tank height is not proportional to its capacity. The low profile design and standard SAE 5 hole mounting pattern make it easy to install and setup and it has no moving parts for long lasting functionality.
- Ideal for remote sites that depend on backup generator power
- Normal, Low and Critical alerting
- Easy setup and installation
- Can monitor several liquids, including fuel, oil and water
- Monitor your tanks for critically low levels of fuel
- Requires 12V external power supply (included)
- Extremely low profile only 20mm high once mounted
- Operating distance of 0mm to 2000mm maximum
- Programmable tank dimensions via windows application
- Linear and non linear tank calibration at 5 levels
- Supports metal and plastic tanks
- Supports tanks wall thickness up to 6mm (or larger if spacer is used and top limit adjusted)
- Industry standard SAE-5 stud mounting pattern with gasket seal and washers.