Our temperature monitoring hardware and temperature sensors provide low-cost, low-maintenance 24/7 monitoring and automated alerts sent you by email or SMS.
If you are looking for a reliable low-involvement temperature monitoring device with data logging and automated alerts, our base units and smart sensors can provide the perfect solution for you:
- Visual Alarms: Using Siren & Strobe Light.
- Email Alarms: Configure for escalated emailing and multiple recipients.
- SMS Alarms: Get alerts sent to your smartphone using CloudHawk Remote Monitoring Service.
- Centralized Monitoring: Collect data from up to 8 smart sensors on one base unit.
- No Batteries: Ethernet sensors are powered by base unit and never need to be turned-off.
See our complete list of smart sensors in our online store.
Build your Solution
1.) CHOOSE YOUR SENSORS
SMART SENSOR TYPES
- Temperature Sensors
- Temperature and Humidity Sensors
- Water Resistant Temperature & Humidity Smart Sensor
- Waterproof Temperature Smart Sensor
SMART SENSOR FEATURES
- View from any web browser
- Quick and simple set-up and configuration
- Receive email and SMS alert notifications
- Supports SNMP polling
- Easy firmware updates
2.) CHOOSE YOUR BASE UNIT
Complete environmental, temperature and security monitoring solution for your enterprise resources. Embedded Linux Operating System and accessible through it’s own web interface means there is no software to install on your PC. Setup is very simple, once the IP address is configured to match your network, all features and settings are accessible through the web interface which is available in several languages.
- Full SNMP v3 compliance
- 2 - 8 Intelligent sensor ports
- Modbus Master/Slave function
- Internal web server including https (SSL), Bash, Perl, vi, Telnet, PHP and Nagios support
- Rack mountable (*select models only)